PH: 03 6260 2191
Fax: 03 62602759
Richmond Primary School is a wonderful place in a special, historic town. The first school building on this site, the 'Old School House' is now the oldest continuously used education facility in Australia being convict built in 1834. The Old School House has been recently renovated to its original state and houses the school library. Our common purpose is for each child to learn to treat everyone fairly, to maximise their talents and to make the best start possible in terms of the sorts of skills and understandings necessary to be a lifelong learner.
Kitchen Garden volunteering
Contact the school for more information