PH: 02 9718 2884
Fax: 02 97180725
Canterbury Public School was first established in 1878 and features heritage buildings set in spacious grounds which provide students with a pleasant play environment. The school has extensive classroom space, including a modern library, networked computers in classrooms and two computer labs. Our school, consisting of 270 students, serves a culturally diverse community with a significant number of students attending the school from out of the area.
Kitchen Garden volunteering
Contact the school for more information