PH: (02) 4968 1495
Fax: 02 4968 3236
Established in 1858, the school has served its community across three centuries. It has strong local support and nurtures a sense of belonging and involvement. . An on-going development of school programs in the areas of literacy, numeracy, resilience building and community involvement, has resulted in higher expectations and levels of engagement for students across the school.
Kitchen Garden volunteering
Contact the school for more information