Celebrating summer with Perino tomatoes
Grown and harvested in Guyra NSW, Perino tomatoes are naturally sweet with a thin, crisp skin. Perfect for snacking, rolling into lunchboxes or tossed in a fresh, leafy salad.
From Wednesday 31 January to Tuesday 27 February 2024, five cents from the purchase of every Perino Red and Medley 200 g pack will be donated to the Stephanie Alexander Kitchen Garden Foundation, to a maximum of $100,000.
Fresh recipes, just for you
Whether you're looking for a wholesome main or a zesty little side dish, there are so many ways to cook with tomatoes.
Enjoy a cook along with these easy-to-follow video instructions courtesy of our Community Partner, Coles.
- Michael Weldon's Chicken & Perino Tomato Tacos with Coriander Salsa – You really can’t go wrong with tacos and this tasty recipe proves it.
- Courtney Roulston's Mini Margherita Pizzas with Perino Tomatoes – These bite-sized pizzas adorned with fresh Perino tomatoes are sure to be a family favourite.
Make the most of the summer tomato harvest
For our members, enjoy a new range of educational resources to learn how Perino tomatoes are grown and harvested.
- Download our classroom activity resource to explore the growing journey of tomato plants, from flowers to fruit.
- Download our factsheet, where Perino tomato farmers give us the inside scoop on how their tomatoes are grown in their Northern NSW greenhouses, resulting in reduced water, pesticide and fertiliser usage.
- Plus, check out our updated tomato recipe collection, full of delicious recipes where tomatoes are the star of the show!
Thank you again to Perino and Coles for their continued support to help us on our mission to empower children and young people to develop practical skills, an appreciation of seasonal produce, and a positive, confident and healthy relationship with food — for life.
< Back to Latest News